Mathematics/Physics at Justus-Liebig-Universität, Gießen, Germany.
Degrees Diplom-Mathematiker and
Business career in consulting, sales and marketing positions at General Electric Information Services.
As of 1993, active as consultant.
From 2002 to 2013 Managing Director, as of December 2013 Head of Research of MET Communications GmbH, Bad Homburg v. d. H., Germany, a consulting firm specializing in business process engineering and systemic innovation and knowledge management.
- At the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, faculty of economics, Institute for Information, Organisation and Management,
Prof. Dr. Dres. h.c. Arnold Picot
SoSe 2005: Case study seminar on Innovation by Knowledge Management
- At the Fachhochschule Frankfurt a. M., University of Applied Sciences, Informatics and Engineering Sciences department
since March 2006: Lecturer in mathematics
- Co-founder and program chair of the International Symposium CENT - Collaborative Enterprises
- Assignments as expert reviewer for the European Commission in the Framework Programmes FP6, FP7 on Research and Development
- Acting as reviewer for scientific conferences like ICEME, IMETI, KES, KGCM, MEI, ICE 2014
- Member of the program committee of scientific conferences like WSPI, CENT 2011, CENT 2012, SEDE 2014
- Member of the Advisory Editorial Board of the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics - JSCI